Model 921 Double Edge Safety Razor, Stainless Steel, Bead Blast Finish
The 921 safety razor is precision machined in the United States from 316 stainless steel bar stock. This ensures consistently tight tolerances, and results in a much higher quality razor than the traditional casting or metal injection molding processes. 316 Stainless is commonly used in the medical and marine industries due to its superior corrosion resistance, which makes it very suitable for the bathroom environment.
Advantages of the Model 921 Safety Razor:
- Machined entirely on CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) equipment, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- High quality 316 Stainless Steel
- Unlike some of the competitors, the tabs of the blade do not protrude from the razor, making the changing of blades safer and more comfortable.
- Each baseplate features machine engraved Serial Number, ensuring that your razor is unique to you.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty- If anything happens to your razor due to manufacturing defects, send it back and we'll be happy to replace it.
- Packaged with Eco-Friendly material.
- Bead Blasting provides a uniform, satin finish. Some tool marks may remain present.
Top Cap Statistics:
Standard 10-32 Thread
Blade Gap- .025" (.64mm)
Length- 4.00" (101.6mm)
- One complete razor (Handle, Baseplate, and Top Cap)
- One month's worth of Personna blades
- Info card with each razor's statistics and serial number
Please see our FAQ page if you have any questions.
Safety Disclaimer: Razors are sharp. Please use extreme caution, and please keep out of reach of children. Yates Precision Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while using this product. Use common sense and good judgement, and happy shaving!
Note: The images above are a close representation of the product you will receive. However, as we are constantly evolving and improving, there may be slight differences.
Proudly made in the USA
In a first place I thought that handle is way too long and narrow for me. I forgot whole handle when I started to shave with this razor. 921 razor is absolutely excellent!
Great fit and finish. Excellent every day razor. Family business and made in the USA. Highly recommend the Yates Precision Razor.
I recently received the Yates M-921 bead-blasted razor, yesterday in fact! When I put a blade in, I was a little wary of the distance showing between the blade and the safety bar. But the M plate is stated to have neutral exposure, and my current favorite razor (2.5 years now) also has neutral exposure. The shaves are great, leaving my face refreshed feeling, which many DEs don't do for me. I always get a bit of tingle at the jaw hinge area, around that curve from face to neck below the ear. Single edge razors have done well there, and so did the Yates. In fact, the shave as a whole experience reminded me of shaving with an injector, that sort of feel. I am very pleased with the M-921 and look forward to many more fantastic shaves!