Model 921 Double Edge Safety Razor, Stainless Steel, Polished Finish
The 921 safety razor is precision machined in the United States from 316 stainless steel bar stock. This ensures consistently tight tolerances, and results in a much higher quality razor than the traditional casting or metal injection molding processes. 316 Stainless is commonly used in the medical and marine industries due to its superior corrosion resistance, which makes it very suitable for the bathroom environment.
Advantages of the Model 921 Safety Razor:
- Machined entirely on CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) equipment, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- High quality 316 Stainless Steel
- Unlike some of the competitors, the tabs of the blade do not protrude from the razor, making the changing of blades safer and more comfortable.
- Each baseplate features machine engraved Serial Number, ensuring that your razor is unique to you.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty- If anything happens to your razor due to manufacturing defects, send it back and we'll be happy to replace it.
- Packaged with reusable material.
- Polished finish is achieved via an electrical process rather than hand buffing. This produces a more consistent look and reduces manual processing time, which means less cost to the consumer.
Top Cap Statistics:
Standard 10-32 Thread
Blade Gap- .025" (.64mm)
Length- 4.00" (101.6mm)
- One complete razor (Handle, Baseplate, and Top Cap)
- One month's worth of blades
- Info card with each razor's statistics and serial number
Please see our FAQ page if you have any questions.
Safety Disclaimer: Razors are sharp. Please use extreme caution, and please keep out of reach of children. Yates Precision Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while using this product. Use common sense and good judgement, and happy shaving!
Note: The images above are a close representation of the product you will receive. However, as we are constantly evolving and improving, there may be slight differences.
Electropolishing does not remove manufacturing marks, it simply creates a polished surface. Therefore, there may be some machine marks left on the components.
Proudly made in the USA
I bought this Razor for my Dad for Christmas. He was impressed with the story of Yates Precision as much as he was with the razor itself. Great JOb Jake!
It is very well-made. The machinists deserve a lot of credit. I have 6 shaves with this razor so far. My included baseplate 921-M is way too mild for me. I am looking forward to trying other blades. I don't really want to invest on other baseplates and the combo hybrid does not appeal to me. Overall the razor is really nice.
Love the shiny look but more importantly this is a tremendous razor to use everyday. Very smooth, comfortable shave, every time. Yates is such a great company to work with.
Thought I’d give the polished 921 a try and it is a decision that I will never regret! This razor is beautiful and it is extremely smooth and very efficient! Thank you for a wonderful product!