Model 921 Double Edge Safety Razor, Stainless Steel, Polished Finish
*Please comment in the notes when checking out whether you would like Feather or Personna blades. Feather blades are known to be slightly sharper and more aggressive. Personna’s tend to be milder, and are great for women, or men, who plan on shaving their legs. If left blank, orders default to Feather*
The 921 safety razor is precision machined in the United States from 316 stainless steel bar stock. This ensures consistently tight tolerances, and results in a much higher quality razor than the traditional casting or metal injection molding processes. 316 Stainless is commonly used in the medical and marine industries due to its superior corrosion resistance, which makes it very suitable for the bathroom environment.
Advantages of the Model 921 Safety Razor:
- Machined entirely on CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) equipment, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- High quality 316 Stainless Steel
- Unlike some of the competitors, the tabs of the blade do not protrude from the razor, making the changing of blades safer and more comfortable.
- Each baseplate features machine engraved Serial Number, ensuring that your razor is unique to you.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty- If anything happens to your razor due to manufacturing defects, send it back and we'll be happy to replace it.
- Packaged with Eco-Friendly material.
- Polished finish is achieved via an electrical process rather than hand buffing. This produces a more consistent look and reduces manual processing time, which translates to less money out of your pocket.
Top Cap Statistics:
Standard 10-32 Thread
-M "Mid Level"
Blade Gap- .025" (.64mm)
-H "High Level"
Blade Gap- .040" (1.02mm)
- One complete razor (Handle, Baseplate, and Top Cap)
- One month's worth of blades
- Info card with each razor's statistics and serial number
Safety Disclaimer: Razors are sharp. Please use extreme caution, and please keep out of reach of children. Yates Precision Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while using this product. Use common sense and good judgement, and happy shaving!
Note: The images above are a close representation of the product you will receive. However, as we are constantly evolving and improving, there may be slight differences.
Proudly made in the USA