Model 921 Double Edge Safety Razor, Stainless Steel, Bead Blast Finish
The 921 safety razor is precision machined in the United States from 316 stainless steel bar stock. This ensures consistently tight tolerances, and results in a much higher quality razor than the traditional casting or metal injection molding processes. 316 Stainless is commonly used in the medical and marine industries due to its superior corrosion resistance, which makes it very suitable for the bathroom environment.
Advantages of the Model 921 Safety Razor:
- Machined entirely on CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) equipment, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- High quality 316 Stainless Steel
- Unlike some of the competitors, the tabs of the blade do not protrude from the razor, making the changing of blades safer and more comfortable.
- Each baseplate features machine engraved Serial Number, ensuring that your razor is unique to you.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty- If anything happens to your razor due to manufacturing defects, send it back and we'll be happy to replace it.
- Packaged with reusable material.
- Bead Blasting provides a uniform, satin finish. Some tool marks may remain present.
Top Cap Statistics:
Standard 10-32 Thread
Blade Gap- .025" (.64mm)
Length- 4.00" (101.6mm)
- One complete razor (Handle, Baseplate, and Top Cap)
- One month's worth of blades
- Info card with each razor's statistics and serial number
Please see our FAQ page if you have any questions.
Safety Disclaimer: Razors are sharp. Please use extreme caution, and please keep out of reach of children. Yates Precision Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while using this product. Use common sense and good judgement, and happy shaving!
Note: The images above are a close representation of the product you will receive. However, as we are constantly evolving and improving, there may be slight differences.
Proudly made in the USA
Fantastic. Beautifully machined. Smooth effective nick-free shave. Good feel in hand. Unreal quality and performance for the price. There are some out there for $100 or so more that this is on par with. And Jake is very responsive to questions and ships fast
This quickly became my every day driver. I use the M & H plates both interchangeably. The H plate has a touch more blade feel than the M, both produce a smooth irritation free shave. I was initially concerned with the handle diameter but it fits my hand really well. Very happy with this purchase.
I have tried many different brands of safety razors and different styles. This razor is absolutely what I have been looking for!
Perfect, a finely crafted tool that’s a joy to use.
A lovely smooth shave, the long handle is surprisingly well-balanced and can easily twist the head to get at those awkward areas under the neck. I got that machine finish, a nice, unusual look. I’d put the aggressiveness to around 5.5~6.0 which is just right for me. Highly recommended!