Model 921-M Double Edge Safety Razor with Mid-Level Plate, Stonewashed
The 921 safety razor is precision machined in the United States from 316 stainless steel bar stock. This ensures consistently tight tolerances, and results in a much higher quality razor than the traditional casting or metal injection molding processes. 316 Stainless is commonly used in the medical and marine industries due to its superior corrosion resistance, which makes it very suitable for the bathroom environment.
Advantages of the Model 921 Safety Razor:
- Machined entirely on CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) equipment, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- High quality 316 Stainless Steel
- Unlike some of the competitors, the tabs of the blade do not protrude from the razor, making the changing of blades safer and more comfortable.
- Each baseplate features a machine engraved Serial Number, ensuring that your razor is unique to you.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty- If anything happens to your razor due to manufacturing defects, send it back and we'll be happy to replace it.
- Packaged with Eco-Friendly material.
- Stonewashed finish is robust, and is great at hiding any scratches that may occur over the life of the razor.
Top Cap Statistics:
Standard 10-32 Thread
Blade Gap- .025" (.64mm)
- One complete razor (Handle, Baseplate, and Top Cap)
- One month's worth of Personna blades
- Info card with each razor's statistics and serial number
Safety Disclaimer: Razors are sharp. Please use extreme caution, and please keep out of reach of children. Yates Precision Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while using this product. Use common sense and good judgement, and happy shaving!
Note: The images above are a close representation of the product you will receive. However, as we are constantly evolving and improving, there may be slight differences.
Proudly made in the USA
Very comfortable & smooth shave. Fantastic balance, machining, & tolerances. Exceptional customer service that exceeded expectations.
Great Quality and Great Shave! Would Recommend!
As a wetshaver-enthusiast I've optimized numerous regular production and artisan-made razors from my den that were all brilliantly made and absolute lookers, only because I got in love with the carelessly smooth yet efficient shave that plate 6 on my current number one razor provides. Yates Precision Manufacturing razor just beat it into oblivion - unbelievably smooth against the grain in my regular trouble-spots (jawlines, above the Adams apple) and absolutely no hint of stubble or irritation. Given the performance and comfort combo, I'm positively impressed to say the least! As for looks, this razor mesmerized me with it's impeccable Stonewashed finish. It looks and behaves as a genuine river stone - get dark when wet, and light again when dry. I have never seen anything like it before! It looks industrial and alien at the same time - very unique. The packaging also has a very premium-looking and environment-friendly presentation that will serve greatly as a gift for dad, husband, boyfriend or your mates. Overall I'm greatly impressed with the 921-M I had no real expectation of it but it absolutely blew me out of my shoes. For the time being this can be THE only razor in my den with no need to reach for anything else. Highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We really appreciate your support and your feedback!
The 921-M is a joy to use. It feels great in my hand and the finish is gorgeous. I used a Mach III for years and it was a solid razor. However the cartridges were expensive over time and it just wasn’t as much fun. I was initially doubtful about using only a single blade but it’s effective and no slower than using my old razor. Cheers Jake on making an awesome product.
I've been using a safety razor for over a year, and this new Yates razor is just so much better! It's simpler (and safer!) to change blades, it's easier to keep a grip on, and the balance is better than my old razor. Plus it looks good!