- I have an issue with my order, who should I contact?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number, as well as the issue you are having.
- Can I use a third party handle with your Model 921 Razor?
- In order to use your own handle, the threads must be 10-32, and the diameter of the handle where the connection is made cannot be larger than .315" due to the recessed slot on our 921 baseplates.
- What are the main differences between your Stonewash, Bead Blast, As-Machined, and Polished finishes?
- Stonewash-most "grippy" finish, hides scratches and machine marks well, grey in appearance
- Bead Blast-middle of the road in "grippy-ness", some machine marks may show through, light grey in appearance
- As-Machined-least processed (most raw) finish. The only post-machining finishing process is a vibratory tumble for deburring, so these components will have machine and tumbling marks present.
- Polish-least "grippy", scratches and machine marks may be present, reflective in appearance
- What are the statistics on each of your baseplates?
Plate Gap Exposure -M .025" Neutral -H .040" +.003" -EH .050" +.009"
- What is your refund/return policy?
- Please see our Refund Policy page.
- Do you offer discounts?
- Yes! We use VerifyPass for our discounts, and we offer Military, First Responder, Teacher, and Student discounts. Please visit our Eligible Discounts page.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us!