Frequently Asked Questions
- I have an issue with my order, who should I contact?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number, as well as the issue you are having.
- Can I use a third party handle with your Model 921 Razor?
- In order to use your own handle, the threads must be 10-32, and the diameter of the handle where the connection is made cannot be larger than .315" due to the recessed slot on our 921 baseplates.
- What are the main differences between your Stonewash, Bead Blast, As-Machined, and Polished finishes?
- Stonewash-most "grippy" finish, hides scratches and machine marks well, grey in appearance
- Bead Blast-middle of the road in "grippy-ness", some machine marks may show through, light grey in appearance
- As-Machined-least processed (most raw) finish. The only post-machining finishing process is a vibratory tumble for deburring, so these components will have machine and tumbling marks present.
- Polish-least "grippy", scratches and machine marks may be present, reflective in appearance
- What are the statistics on each of your baseplates?
Plate Gap Exposure -M .025" Neutral -H .040" +.003" -EH .050" +.009" -HYB(Dual Comb) .025" Neutral
- Can I purchase your 921 Razor with an H Plate and 3.25" Handle?
- Currently, our complete razor is only sold with an M Plate and 4.00" Handle. If you would like the other two components, you can either buy the complete razor and add on the H Plate and 3.25" Handle, or purchase the individual H Plate, 3.25" Handle, and Top Cap a la cart and "build your own" razor. While we intend on offering these options on complete razors in the future, we aren't there just yet.
- What is your refund/return policy?
- Please see our Refund Policy page.
- Do you offer discounts?
- Yes! We offer Military, First Responder, and Teacher discounts. Please email email@example.com to receive yours. This is based on the honor system, so please don't take advantage!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us!