The 921 safety razor is precision machined in the United States from 316 stainless steel bar stock. This ensures consistently tight tolerances and results in a much higher quality razor than the traditional casting or metal injection molding processes. 316 Stainless is commonly used in the medical and marine industries as it has superior corrosion resistance, which makes it very suitable for the bathroom environment.
Advantages of the Model 921 Safety Razor:
- Machined entirely on CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) equipment, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- High quality 316 Stainless Steel Safety Razor
- Unlike some of the competitors, the tabs of the blade do not protrude from the razor which makes the changing of blades safer and more comfortable.
- Each baseplate is laser engraved with the month and year of manufacturing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty- If anything happens to your safety razor due to manufacturing defects, send it back and we'll be happy to replace it.
- Packaged with reusable material.
If you'd like a custom safety razor, check out our BYOR offering!
Stonewashed-Robust, and is great at hiding any scratches that may occur over the life of the razor.
- Bead Blast-uniform, satin finish. Some tool marks may remain present.
- As-machined- raw, machined and vibratory tumbled finish. All tool marks will be visible.
Top Cap Statistics:
Standard 10-32 Thread
921-M Baseplate Statistics:
Blade Gap- .025" (.64mm)
Length- 4.00" (101.6mm)
Grip Diameter- .415" (9.65mm)
One complete stainless steel safety razor (Handle, 921-M Baseplate, and Top Cap)
- One month's worth of blades (5-pack)
Please see our FAQ page if you have any questions.
Safety Disclaimer: Razors are sharp. Please use extreme caution when shaving with your safety razor and please keep out of reach of children. Yates Precision Manufacturing, LLC is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while using this product. Use common sense and good judgement, and happy shaving!
Note: The images above are a close representation of the product you will receive. However, as we are constantly evolving and improving, there may be slight differences.
Proudly made in the USA